Please share your random acts of kindness in the comments below- no matter how small kindness never goes to waste.
- Ensure they are short and pithy. Random acts of kindness aims to be as epigram-esque as possible
- You may may multiple submissions- there is no limit
- Please state the source of your submission and make it clear if they are yours and if you wish to be attributed
- Please ensure something similar to your act of kindness is not already published (if it is you may contribute in the comments)
Select entries will be published on the Don’t be sad blog and catalogued for others to refer to and will be awarded The Kind blogger badge when next they are announced (dependant on volume of submissions).
In addition to sharing you acts of kindness here please share:
- Your stories with Don’t be sad by commenting directly on each each of kindness.
- Do bring to attention and worth community projects, movements or organisations that relate to specific acts of kindness directly in the comments of that act.
May The God give you the best reward and thank you.